Airflow DV400 Heat Recovery Kit
Complete DIY Kit of a Airflow DV400 MVHR unit and comes in Radial Ducting (Recommended), Solid Rigid PVC, Galvanised Steel Ducting.
Our Comprehensive DIY Kits have everything you should require to install a top-quality Heat recovery system to building control regulations
This kit can be provided from a 8 Point Kit to a 12 Point Kit. (Inquire about other sizes for this kit through Phone or Email)
Main Kit Features:
- Top of the range Airflow DV400 heat recovery unit with every feature imaginable and proven reliability from the leading ventilation company, you’ll have total peace of mind when buying this outstanding heat recovery unit.
- Kits can be bought with the option of 3 different types of ducting, Radial, Solid rigid PVC, or Galvanised Steel Ducting. All ducting types will provide a quiet and efficient system that is suitable for any competent or trades-person to easily install
- All products in kits can be changed to suit your specific needs
- Free delivery to UK Mainland or Ireland address, Worldwide Delivery is available
- Free Technical support by our in-house technical team (multiple telephone lines)
- Free design service, Our In-house designers can provide a easy to follow plan to building control standards with required air flow rates
- Commissioning, We have a network of commissioning engineers or we can supply you with a DIY airmeter including a commissioning guide
- Installation, The systems are suitable for any competent person to install but we also have a large network of installers if required throughout the Uk and Ireland if required
- Kits and products are in stock ready for delivery
- Any products not required can be returned for full refund (excluding return delivery cost)
- Any extra products required will be discounted to the Kit Price (excluding delivery)
- Price Guarantee – We will guarantee the lowest cost for this top quality system
The Duplexvent DV400 are highly efficient, side entry mechanical supply and extract ventilation units with heat recovery for an air capacity of up to 400 m3/hr.
Suitable for properties of up to 240 m2
The unit casing is made of high density EPP material which provides significant insulation, eliminates any thermal bridging.
The units include an easily removable, plastic heat exchanger which transfers warmth from the outgoing waste air stream into the incoming fresh air where its thermal efficiency exceeds 90%. At no point do the air streams mix.
Having the latest, low energy EC fan technology, the DV400 comply with the ErP 2015 standards and are tested by TUV laboratories
- Up to 90% Heat recovery
- Counter flow heat exchanger (pvc)
- Max Air flow 425 m3/h
- 400 m3/h @100pa
- Suitable for houses with Max floor area of 240m2
- Sound level 36 to 46 @3m db(a)
- Dimensions LxDxH (mm) 850 x 280 x 820
- Duct diameter 4x160mm
- Weight 21kg
- Wall or floor mounted
- Filtration 2x G4
- Frost protection
- 100% Adjustable air flow rates by LED controller
- 2 year warranty- Fans 1 year
- TUV tested (german standard)
- Construction -EPP
- 100% Summer By-Pass
100% Automatic Bypass
The units are equipped with an automatic, 100% bypass which totally isolates the heat exchanger so that no air passes through it. This provides effective cooling in the summer season.
Unique to these side entry units is the ability to install the same unit at:
- Wall / Floor – standing position
- Ceiling – flat position (with inclination for drainage)
- Floor – flat position (with inclination for drainage) This provides exceptional flexibility in product specification, installation and storage.
Simple control incorporates the following features:
- Variable speed control 100% adjustable by the user
- Automatic boost function increases air flow when needed (via volt-free contact or 0-10V sensor output)
- Automatic frost protection reduces the supply ventilation rate for a certain period to prevent ice build-up within the heat recovery cell depending on the outside air temperatu Automatic summer bypass provides free cooling in the summer season. Its motorised damper is triggered by the temperature sensor automatically
- Heater control for frost heater and post-heater