Welcome to tomorrow’s world
We at GreenTree have over 15 years of experience in the building industry in both mechanical and electrical installations from small extensions to large scale commercial projects. This experience has provided us with an excellent foundation for our team to build an innovative, knowledge based, customer focused organisation.
All our products are manufactured in Europe. The products we are selling are vigorously tested before leaving the factories to ensure that they suit the Irish climate and exceed their minimum compliance requirements with the associated European regulations.
We deal directly with the manufacturers of our products and so we at GreenTree are proud to provide our clientele with up to date information and high-quality products at competitive prices.
Reasons to invest in renewable energy:
- Green energy is a more viable option as opposed to traditional fossil fuel.
- You will see a real and guaranteed return on your investment.
- You will save money on your energy costs from the moment your system is turned on, whether it is by heating your home and/or providing hot water and/or generating free electricity.
- You will be encouraging sustainable development for future generations to come by significantly reducing your carbon footprint.
- You will add value to your property should you wish to sell at a future date. This is due to your energy bill being much lower than a similar property with conventional systems installed.
All our systems are tested by our technicians and incorporated into different circulation configurations (underfloor, radiators, fan coil units) so we can maximize their efficiency, control strategy and comfort levels for our clients before installation.
There have been massive changes in climate over the last number of years. These changes are due to human activity. The longer we defer our attempts to improve our attitude towards the environment, the harder it will be to stop or reverse the consequences. Our systems will prevent tonnes of carbon dioxide and other harmful emissions from entering the atmosphere giving us and our clients a sense of accomplishment.